15 Facts About Me || An Introduction

2:25:00 PM



This post is an icebreaker. Because I intend to use this blog every day in October, I wanted to make an introduction to who I am, running this crazy machine, so you didn't just think of me as an eyeball with makeup on it. 

I'm a home schooled senior, preparing to jump ship and go to college next fall. This is my last year of relative normalcy before I get to dip my toes into the adult world. I'm 17 years old, I identify as a cis-gender female. I own a black cat, named Grimm, who is my entire life. Recently I shaved my head, which has given me the excuse to wear more wigs in weird colors than is probably socially acceptable. I plan on studying the Middle Ages in college and go on to work in museums around the world. The arts -- any kind of art -- is my passion, though makeup, painting, and photography seem to be the top three. I'm a competing equestrian, so my weekends and summers are kind of filled up with horse stuff.


Let's get to the facts.


15 ( REALLY COOL ) FACTS ABOUT ME
01. I was born in Beverly Hills, California, though I have not been back to California since I left at the age of 2!

02. I have been riding horses for 11 years, competitively for 8.

03. I've been bald twice in my life -- both by choice and not for medical reasons.

04. When I have hair, I have had over 35 different colors on my head. 

05. I have been home schooled since I was a freshman in high school.

06. Dracula was the first boy I ever had a crush on, Poison Ivy from Batman: The Animated Series was the first girl.

07. I've always wanted to do a web comic, but I've never followed through with any of my ideas.

08. I have sold 01 piece of art in my life!

09. I have had 15 piercings in my head alone (currently only have 7)

10. I used to wear foundation every day and then I realized I loved my freckles! ♥


11. I am NOT named after the Scooby Doo character and, surprisingly, I've never dressed as her

12.  Horror movies have always been my favorite genre. I was raised on them.

13. People are always surprised that I'm as tall as I am (I'm 5'6" and 3/4)

14. Once I studied Japanese. All I remember is わたし わ かわいい です ね!
If I'm right, and remembered correctly, it means "Hello, I am cute!" but I'm probably wrong!!

15. My best friend is my cat named Grimm.
I've had him for 3 and 1/2 years and I hope to have him for a million more.



I hope you'll stick around to see my Halloween posts! I'm working super hard on them.
Let's hope I can execute them well!

♥ Daphne

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts